Lennar Home Builders - Stucco cracks outside home
Failure to fix 12 cracks outside the home.I would love to file a class action suit.
Anyone else having this problem. Someone came out and did absolutely nothing. Said it was common in Florida. That I need to have someone to come paint the house.
I informed him that other people in my subdivision had the exact same issue and that they came out and fixed the stucco and repainted their home. I deserve the same kind of response.
He then said he would take pictures and submit them for further review.I will be pursuing further action...too many homes in our subdivision have the same problem.117a6329 review #382450
You may also like
- "We purchased a newly constructed Lennar condo in River Strand, Bradenton, Florida in February of this year. We lived there until May 1 when we returned North. We received a..."
- "Lennar is building in my Tapestry neighborhood in Las Vegas. They are the new "overseers" here. However, Lennar doesn't seem to work with Tapestry HOA, or vice versa, as Tapestry..."
- "We left a message with James Perry, President of Lennar on Nov. 28,200SIX.We stated that Lennar should change their founding principles. Lennar states "highest standards for caring for their..."
- "i have A picture to prove it. first of all what you see as a price for your flowers is not going to be that , double that amount. i..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "I recently went and got my oil change. I usually go to meineke but Valvoline is next door to my job so I figure I'll give them a shot. BIG..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."