• show-popup

Category Home Construction and Repair
Views 370
Monetary Loss
$2000

Failure to fix 12 cracks outside the home.I would love to file a class action suit.

Anyone else having this problem. Someone came out and did absolutely nothing. Said it was common in Florida. That I need to have someone to come paint the house.

I informed him that other people in my subdivision had the exact same issue and that they came out and fixed the stucco and repainted their home. I deserve the same kind of response.

He then said he would take pictures and submit them for further review.I will be pursuing further action...too many homes in our subdivision have the same problem. 30273fd

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

May 24, 2013  from San Ramon, California
I am so sorry that you have experienced this...
WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.
I have created a website to help spread the word regarding Lennar Homes Defects and Homeowners experiences.
Please visit my website and please send me your story:
MyLennarLemon.org
MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
- Margaret Mead
Reply to BigBrother4Defects

Apr 08, 2013  from Tampa, Florida
Which subdivision are you in? And how long have you been in the home?
Reply to chn

Read next Lennar Home Builders complaint

HOME

LENNAR CHANGED THE PRICE OF THE HOME BY 9000 OVERNIGHT WHEN WE WERE READY TO SIGN THE CONTRACTS YEST...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Lennar Home Builders.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug